How did I get in this handbasket?

Monday, October 04, 2004

I am so lame.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been swamped. Combined with wanting to actually write a quality post, but no time has led to neglet and shame. I also suspect seeing Prez. Doofus, on my page has been off-putting enough to drive me from my own page. Perhaps I'll fix it.

Anyway, this is not the post I long to write - but another cop-out link to a great piece in my hometown paper where journalists appear to be doing their jobs and, y'know, reporting 'n'stuff. I can't believe it has taken this long for someone to write a big, mainstream piece about the bogosity (I know, not a real word - but FUN!) of the "evidence" used in the rush to war in Iraq.

I'll try to be better about the posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home